Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Bogota Revival Continues....

Dear World Changers,
I´m so excited about my upcoming trip the 14th -21st of this month to Bogota, Colombia! We have participated with pastors Ricardo and Patricia Rodriguez in there massive conferences there! Last year in the day meetings there were over 20,000 pastors and leaders from 52 nations! In the evening meetings at the San Bolivar park, they estimate there were over 150,000 in attendance. This year even more are expected, so I ask for your prayers as I have the great privlege of serving as an interpreter for the pastors! There is such a powerful impartation of a fresh anointing for revival in this place and with these precious pastors. If you want to see there web page,,, look under Avivamiento-colombia---pastores Ricardo y Patricia Rodriguez...

I feel like Elijah who in the dry time declared, "I hear the sound of the abundance of Rain". So I want to encourage you that the abundant rain is coming, and its coming fast,,, what a faith for Elijah to declare and prophesy this with not a rain cloud in sight,,, but he zeroed in by faith on Gods word and promise and wouldnt let up, until he got the word,,,"well, all I saw was a cloud the size of a mans hand." Elijah knew he had received what God had promised him! Thanks for being a part of bringing revival to dry lands!

Your Ambassadors to the Nations!
Aaron & Carrie Kolb

No comments: